What are puns? Let us dig a little deeper on its significance. By definition, the pun, also called as paronomasia, is a form of word play that exploits multiple meanings of a term, or of similar-sounding words, for an intended humorous or rhetorical effect. And puns have been so commonly used in the humor niche that it has become extremely viral. People with funny ideologies create puns for almost anything; even cow puns are being created these days. For this post, we will be concentrating more on elephant puns, which are hilariously addictive. Almost everyone can create funny puns; you just need to have a little bit of creativity and imagination in your mind. If you have more elephant puns to share with us, please send us a message in the comment section and we will try to update this list.
1Herd it is your birthday, let’s get Trunk with elephant puns!
2Can I borrow a Suitcase?
4Have an Elephantastic Birthday!
5I am all ears for You
6What do you call an elephant that does not matter?
7Age is Irrelephant!
Want to have a ‘That’s Irrelephant” mug to drink your coffee in office?
ONLY at $15.99 !!!
9What do you get when you cross an elephant with a Rhino?
10Sorry, but I find your arguments completely irrelephant!
Win all your arguments with your wife with this cool Irrelephant T-Shirt!
ONLY at $21.99!!!
15Elephantom of the Opera
16Check the TRUNK
19Elephant Thank You
Want to have an ‘ElePhino’ T-Shirt like Trump says?
ONLY at $14.99 !!!
21I am Huge EleFAN of DUMBO
22I Love You a Ton like an Elephant
23It’s Hot Here. I Need an EleFAN
25Want to play some Final ELEPHANTasy?
See Also: Punny Jokes
Our Famous One-Liner Elephant Puns Jokes
On the other hand, if you prefer one-line elephant puns to send as text messages to your friends/colleagues, you can go through our vast selection below.
- What did the grape say when the elephant stood on it? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.
- Where does an elephant pack his luggage? In his trunk!
- What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinoceros? Eleph-ino! (Sounds like “Hell if I know!”)
- Hunting elephants is illegal as ivory well know.
- What’s grey, stands in a river when it rains and doesn’t get wet? An elephant with an umbrella!
- What has 3 tails, 4 trunks and 6 feet? An elephant with spare parts!
- Looking after more than one elephant at a time requires the ability to multi-tusk.
- What animals were last to leave the ark? The elephants as they had to pack their trunks.
- What do you get when you cross a Elephant with a garden? Squash!
- An elephant’s opinion carries a lot of weight.
- Hannibal crossed the Alps because it was safer than crossing the elephants.
- What do elephants and trees have in common? They both have big trunks!
- What do you get when you cross a potato with an elephant? Mashed potatoes!
- What’s big and grey and wears a mask? The elephant-om of the opera.
- What do you call an elephant with rotors? A Nellie-copter.
- It’s OK to watch an elephant bathe as they usually have their trunks on.
- Why did the elephants start a stampede? Because the wanted to be herd.
- What’s big and grey and wears a mask? The elephantom of the opera!
- What do you call a light-headed elephant? An ele-faint.
See Also: Worst Puns of All Time
- What’s grey and moves at a hundred miles an hour? A jet propelled elephant!
- Why does the elephant bring toilet paper to the party? Because he is a party pooper.
- Why does an elephant wear sneakers? So that he can sneak up on mice!
- What’s grey, beautiful and wears glass slippers? Cinderella-phant.
- Why did the elephant ask to borrow a suitcase? Because he only had a little trunk.
- What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhinocerous? Eleph-ino! (Sounds like “Hell if I know!”)
- What’s an elephant’s favorite musical? The Elephant-om of the Opera.
- What do you call an elephant with an aerial on his head? An elephant-enna.
- What is an elephants favorite sport? Squash.
- Why were the elephants thrown out of the swimming pool? Because they couldn’t hold their trunks up! What grey, has a wand, huge wings and gives money to elephants? The tusk fairy!
- Why Does The Elephant Bring Toilet Paper To The Party? Because he is a party pooper.
- Why did the elephant cross the road? Because the Elephant was having a day off!
- Who do elephants get their Christmas presents from? Elephanta Claus.
- What do elephants do at night? Watch ‘elevision.
- I suppose when you’ve seen one lion catch an elephant, you’ve seen a maul.
- What did the elephant say to a naked man? Hey that’s cute but can you breath through it?
- What’s grey, beautiful and wears glass slippers? Cinderelephant!
- What do you call an elephant that never washes? A smelly-phant.
- When should you feed milk to a baby elephant? When it’s a baby elephant!
- What do you call an elephant at the North Pole? Lost!
- What’s the opposite of an elephant? An eleph-antonym.
- What do you get when you cross two fish with two elephants? A pair of swimming trunks.
- What’s grey but turns red? An embarrassed elephant!
- I had a job circumcising elephants. The base salary wasn’t great, but the tips were huge.
- What do you call a flying elephant? A jumbo jet.
- Elephants will toil all day, and they work for peanuts.
- Anything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant.
- Why did the elephant go in the mens restroom? To get some nuts.