Funny electrician quotes and jokes always increase the current within you whenever you hear them. If Mr Current and Miss Ohm hook up together twice, the atmosphere will obviously heat up. Definitely, if you are an electrician or an engineer, you will understand this electrician one liner joke very well indeed.
And if it’s not the case, you should wire your brain and tune to the same frequency to better understand these funny electrician one liners. You are bound to enjoy and laugh till it Hertz.
You might have understood by now, that the following one liners are related to electricity only. If you are in the engineering field, it’s good to have a little dose of electrical humor in your profession.
Funny Electrician Quotes and One liners
- My friend told me how electricity is measured and I was like Watt!
- I finally managed to get rid of that nasty electrical charge I’ve been carrying. I’m ex-static!
- What would a barefoot man get if he stepped on an electric fence? A pair of shocks.
- Where do electricians get their supplies? The Ohm Depot.
- My wife said to me that the spark between us had gone. So I tasered her. I’ll ask her again when she wakes up.
- What do electricians chant when they meditate? Ohm.
- A superconductor walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Get out! We don’t serve your kind here.” The superconductor left without resistance.
- What kind of car does an electrician drive? A Volts-wagon.
- If you plant a light bulb in your garden, does it grow into a power plant?
- I used to date a female electrician. She was shocking in bed.
- I had to call an electrician out today after getting my finger stuck in the socket while trying to plug in my iPhone. I can’t believe how much I was charged.
- I was sacked from my job as an electrician at the prison service for refusing to repair an electric chair. I told them it was a death trap.
- Why are electricians always up to date? Because they are current specialists.
- Why did Mr Ohm marry Mrs. Ohm? Because he couldn’t resistor! – (This one is a great electrician pick up line you can use to woo a girl)
- What do you call an electrician who tries to work as a carpenter? A bad electrician.
- What’s fried, gray, and hangs from the ceiling? An electrician apprentice who didn’t listen.
- An older electrician was dying. Just before he slipped away, he told his nephew, an electrical apprentice. “Remember, with great power comes great current squared times resistance”.
- After spending hours trying to fix the light switch, the electrician was frustrated and gave up. Before leaving, he took a big marker and wrote off at the top of the switch and on at the bottom.
- How do you know how if an electrician is working with AC or DC power? If it’s AC, his teeth chatter when he grabs the conductors. If it’s DC, they just clamp together.
- A lady called an electrician to repair her doorbell. He didn’t show up for 4 days. The lady called back. The electrician replied, “Lady, I’ve been coming out there for 4 days. I press the bell and nobody comes.”
- An electrician got home at 4am. His wife asks him, “Wire you insulate?” He replies, “Watt’s it to you? I’m Ohm, aren’t I?”
- Why are electricians always up to date? Because they are “Current specialists”.
- Watt are you doing? You seem so well grounded.
- What is an electrician’s most hated workwear? Shorts Circuit!
- What is an electrician’s favorite Tom Jones song? Wire, wire, wire Delilah!
- Who is an electrician’s favorite superhero? Resis-Thor!
- What is an electrician’s favorite mobile messaging app? WattsApp!
- I am an expert of electricity; my father occupied the chair of applied electricity at the state prison.
- Can some repost the whole thread? Some of the articles have been OHMitted.
- My resistance to post further in this thread has been overcome by my capacitance to reason clearly.