Boredom and Idleness is the Devil’s workshop. So why not use up your free time by asking your friends or colleagues these funny trick questions and see their reasoning and test their logical thinking. Brighten the face of a dear friend today with these funny jokes.
1. Q: What did the actress do when she saw her first strands of gray hair?
A: She thought she would dye [die].
2. Q: What is the definition of a will?
A: It is a dead giveaway.
3. Q: What do you call people who jump off a Paris bridge?
A: In Seine [insane]
4. Q: Why did the two peanuts run away from the tough neighborhood at night?
A: Because one of them was a-salted [assaulted]
5. Q: What happens to chemists when they die?
A: We barium [bury them]
6. Q: Why is b always cool?
A: Because it is between ac.
7. Q: What goes on and on and has an i in the middle?
A: An onion
8. Q: Why did the TV cross the road?
A: Because it wanted to be a flat screen.
9. Q: Why do some fish stay at the bottom of the sea?
A: Because they dropped out of school. [A collection of fishes is called a school]
10. Q: What do you give a dog that has high temperature?
A: Mustard, it is the best thing for a hot dog.
11. Q: Where do bulls receive their messages?
A: On the bull-etin board.
12. Q: What is a sheep’s hair dressing saloon called?
A: The Baa Baa shop [barbershop]
13. Q: Why do birds fly south during winter?
A: Because it sure beats walking.
14. Q: What is the cat’s favorite breakfast cereal?
A: Obviously Mice Krispy’s.
15. Q: What do you call an apartment that likes food?
A: Condoment [condiment]
16. Q: How would you shoot a killer bee?
A: With a bee bee gun.
17. Q: What is the difference between a coal-train and your instructor?
A: While your instructor says to spit your gum out, and the coal-train says chew chew [choo-choo]
18. Q: Why did the birdie go to the clinic?
A: To get a tweetment [treatment].
19. Q: Why was the joke about the butter kept under wraps?
A: Because, if you talked about it, it would spread.
20. Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope?
A: You stick with me and I will take you places.
21. Q: Why do the watermelons have such fancy and expensive weddings?
A: Because they [cant-a-loupe] [can’t elope]
22. Q: What did the alien tell the gardener?
A: Take us to your weeder.
23. Q: How do basketball players manage to stay cool even in humid conditions?
A: They just sit next to the “fans.”
24. Q: Why was the guy looking for food while sitting on top his friend?
A: Because his friend had said that, the dinner is on me.
25. Q: How to porcupines kiss?
A: Very carefully.
26. Q: Why does the leopard find it difficult to hide and stalk?
A: Because he is spotted always.
27. Q: What kind of key opens a banana?
A: A monkey.
28. Q: What moves up and down but actually does not move?
29. Q: Which weighs more, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?
A: They both weigh the same [a ton].
30. Q: What happened to the wooden car with wooden wheels and wooden engine?
A: it wooden go [wouldn’t]
31. Q: Why did the lady reporter rush to ice cream shop?
A: To get a good scoop before anyone.
32. Q: Why did the carpenter fall asleep on the job?
A: He was board [bored].
33. Q: Where does a tree store their stuff?
A: In there Trunk.
34. Q: What has a head, a tail but no legs and a body?
A: A coin.
35. Q: What do you get when you cross a fridge with a radio?
A: Cool Music.
36. Q: What gives milk but has only one horn?
A: The milk truck.
37. Q: What do you call a mermaids bed?
A: A waterbed.
38. Q. What do you call a party for Barbie dolls?
A. A Barbie-Q [barbecue]
39. Q: When is the ideal time to visit a dentist?
A: Tooth-hurty [two-thirty]
40. Q: Why was the math book looking so miserable?
A: Because its problems were seldom solved.
41. Q: What goes up when rain comes down?
A: The umbrella.
42. Q: Why did the boy sprinkling sugar on his pillow before he went to sleep each night?
A: So that he could have sweet dreams every night.
43. Q: What dog is known for its punctuality?
A: The watch-dog.
44. Q: Which button cannot be unbuttoned?
A: The belly –button.
45. Q: What did the triangle say to the circle?
A: You are pointless.
46. Q: Name a thing that has four wheels and flies?
A: The garbage truck, of course.
47. Q: What are you supposed to do with a dead chemist?
A: Barium [Bury him!], of course.
48. Q: Why is the mushroom always invited to parties?
A: Because he is a fungi. [Funky]
49. Q: What happened to the lion when he ate the clown?
A: He felt funny, of course.
50. Q: Did you heard about the origami store?
A: It folded.
51. Q: Why did the banker quit her job?
A: She lost interest.
52. Q: Why was everyone so tired on the First of April?
A: Because they had just completed a March of 31 days.
53. Q: Which is the fastest country in the world?
A: Russia. [Rush- ya]
54. Q: Which is the city that no one dares to go?
55. Q: Why is that you can never trust atoms?
A: Obviously, because they make up everything.
56. Q: What happens when you cross a boy scout with a baseball player?
A: You get a person who likes to pitch tents.
57. Q: What is a bulldozer?
A: Someone who sleeps while a politician is making a speech.
58. Q: What do you call a pile of kittens?
A: a meow-ntain [mountain]
59. Q: What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa?
A: A Claus- trophobic.
You Might also like: 10 most dumb questions asked on Yahoo Answers which are unbelievable
60. Q: Why was six afraid of seven?
A: Because seven, eight [ate], nine.
61. Q: What is always on the ground and is never dirty or soiled?
A: The shadow.
62. Q: What never asks questions but receives many answers?
A: the Telephone.
63. Q: Why was the belt sent to jail?
A: Because it held up a pair of jeans.
64. Q: Why are carrots are good for the eyes?
A: Well, because it is difficult to find a rabbit with spectacles?
65. Q: Why does a hummingbird hum instead of singing?
A: Because it just does not know the words.
66. Q: What do you call a firefighters soup and crackers?
67. Q: Why is the nose less than 12 inches?
A: Because, it would then become a foot [12 inches make a foot]
68. Q: How many books can you put in a (2ft x 2ft) empty backpack, so that it is not empty anymore?
A: One, after that it is no more empty.
69. Q: What kind of lights did Noah use on the Ark?
A: Obviously, flood-lights.
70. Q: Why do the call gulls that fly over the sea as seagulls?
A: Mainly because if they flew over the bay they would be called as bagels.
71. Q: What do snowmen like to eat for breakfast?
A: Frosted Flakes.
72. Q: What happened when the tiny fortuneteller that escaped from jail?
A: He was a small medium at large.
73. Q: Why are movie stars always cool?
A: Because they have so many fans.
74. Q: What is the biggest problem with snow boots?
A: They melt.
75. Q: What is round and extremely violent?
A: A vicious circle.
76. Q: What gets wetter the more it dries?
A: A towel.
77. Q: What did the ocean say to the beach?
A: Nothing, it just waved.
78. Q: Why does a baby duck walk softly?
A: As it is a baby duck, it can hardly [not softly] walk.
79. Q: What did the left eye say to the right eye?
A: Well, there is something between you and me that smells.
80. Q: Why did the robber always take a bath when he robbed a house?
A: So that he could get a clean getaway.
81. Q: What is it called when a cat wins the dog show?
82. Q: What is taken before you get it?
A: Your picture.
83. Q: What is green and sings?
A: Elvis Parsley.
84. Q: Why did Superman cross the road?
A: To get to the supermarket.
85. Q: What did the first volcano say to the second volcano?
A: I lava you. Do you lava me? [Love you].
86. Q: Why is it cold on Christmas?
A: Because it is in December.
87. Q: What kind of nails do carpenters or masons hate to strike?
A: Fingernails, of course.
88. Q: What happened when the magician got angry?
A: He pulled his hare out.
89. Q: How do you know when a clock is hungry?
A: It goes back four seconds. [For second helpings]
90. Q: What do you call a boomerang that does not come back?
A: A stick.
91. : What happens if you don’t pay your exorcist?
A: You are repossessed.
92. Q: What is the Local Area Network in Australia known as?
A: The LAN down under.
93. Q: Why did the scientist install a knocker on his door?
A: Because he wanted to win the No-bell prize.
94. Q: Why do travelers flock to Cuba?
A: Because, they are guaranteed to Havana good time [having a good time]
95. Q: Why did the tree visit the dentist?
A: So as to get a root canal.
96. Q: What do you call a man in a hole?
97. Q: Where can you find an ocean with no water?
A: On a map.
98. Q: Why do you get if you cross a chili pepper, a spade, and a poodle?
A: A hot-diggity-dog [a spicy hot dog!]
99. Q: What three letters will frighten a burglar?
A: I C U
100. Q: What did the blanket say to the bed?
A: Quit being frightened, I have you covered.